Government agencies across Florida choose Williams, Leininger & Cosby to defend tort claims under Florida Statue §768.28. Understanding the unique defenses available under §768.28, we defend the wide variety of governmental liability claims for state and local agencies.
- Claims Against all State and Local Agencies
- First Amendment and Defamation Claims
- Ineffective Representation Claims Against Public Defenders
- Injury Claims
- Municipal Tort Claims
- Police and Law Enforcement Agency Claims
- Prison, Jail, and Detention Center Matters
- School-Based Claims
- Suits Against Elected Officials, Administrators, Officers and Judges
- Wrongful Prosecution Claims Against Prosecutors
- Zoning and Land Use Disputes
Effective pleading strategies often result in summary judgment. Where possible, we help you avoid the expense and exposure of trial. Thoroughly analyzing each claim, we assert all defenses and immunities on a case by case basis.