Approaching three decades is the experience Williams, Leininger & Cosby brings to coverage disputes and litigation. Trial practice, like the appellate practice, encompasses a diverse range of coverage issues.
- Allegations of Breach of Insurance Contracts
- Allegations of Refusal to Pay on a Policy
- Claims of Wrongful Policy Termination
- Demands for Indemnification and Defense
- Filing and Prosecuting Declaratory Actions
- General Claims of Professional Errors and Omissions
- Professional Liability
- Requests for Coverage Opinions
Litigating coverage disputes in state and federal courts includes a streamlined analysis of the issues with clear recommendations for the next steps including their intended and possible consequences.